Thursday, April 28, 2005

Long Overdue Post . . .

Ok . . . so much to say . . . Well I'll start off by sayin' I was wrong this week on American Idol . . . Constantine went home . . . I'll miss him . . . he was awesome . . . unfortunately . . . he picked an awesome song to sing . . . but didnt do so well on it . . . it was a pretty sad moment when even Paula started to cry . . . with only 5 contestants left its getting harder to pick each week . . . I started playin' a new game online recently . . . its not a new game . . . its been around for awhile . . . I just never played it b4 . . . its called RuneScape . . . check it out . . . its fun to play . . . you can meet new ppl there . . . I dont like how it censors some things when you talk though . . . oh well . . . their rules not myne . . . I've been adding new ppl on my Myspace account . . . Im tryin' to add cool famous ppl . . . I hope they add me . .. I already requested to be added by Tom Green, Pamela Anderson, Keanu Reeves, Angelina Jolie, Misha Barton and the Olsen Twins . . . A couple I tried but had no luck with were Bill Clinton and Bill Gates . . . I've concluded that if your name is Bill on Myspace . . . you are a fake . . . LOL . . . On Hot or Not . . my current rating is 5.7 . . . 158 ppl have rated me . . . and I have 4 doulbe matches right now . . . I should send them a note . . . since Im not a paying customer and cant e-mail them . . . 1 last thing b4 I go check out Grocery Lists . . . anyways for now thats whats new . . . later all . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Если ты замечаешь что благосклонность твоей девушки напрямую зависит от того сколько денег ты на неё потратил значит твоя девушка пользователь
!!!