Thursday, May 05, 2005

Does anyone read this????

Anyways . . . since last week . . . I've picked up an awesome game called Guild Wars . . . its an online RPG . . . its way kewl . . . this week on Idol . . . Scott got sent home . . . hey I just paid rent today . . . and also when I picked up GW the other day I got a paper shredder from Staples . . . great place to shop . . . I ordered some more software for my PS2 the other day too . . . did you know they make a kit for the PS2 that makes it into a Linux Computer system . . . however they do not sell the kits here in the US anymore . . . . . anyways . . . The OC is on . . . and its storming outside . . . so for now . . . . . I think its probably a good idea for me to go . . .

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm. thank you for this thoughts :))