Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Whats New . . .

Ok . . . I'll start off by talkin' about the other day . . . I took my PS2 back and got another 1 . . . this 1 works . . . Im so happy . . . after that I went over to my sister's place to visit her kids . . . . from there we played on the trampoline for awhile . . . after that we had to clean out the car . . man was it a mess . . . then we went to pick up my niece Cassi . . . . and drop off my other niece Jessie at my other sisters house . . . while we were in Caldwell I stopped at Carl's Jr. You know . . . fast food is sooo slow today . . . . I ordered only 3 Crispy Spicy Chicken Sandwiches . . . I must have had to wait like 15 mins for them . . . . then we went to Wendy's to get something for the kids . . . we tried to order a baked potatoe . . . they didnt have any . . . then a side salad . . . . didnt have any of them either . . . . finally they just got fries . . . and a soda . . . . that was Ambers order . . . and Jr Cheeseburger and frosty for Cassi . . . Harley just got a Jr Cheeseburger . . . . on the way back home . . . when we got off the freeway we got pulled over by a cop . . . it sucked . . . but he was really nice . . . he said we were goin' to fast . . . but he just gave us a warning . . . and said to slow down . . . . anyways . . . . like I said he was kewl . . . . after that I was really tired . . . I slept all nite . . . then today . . . a friend of myne from work came over . . . I got him an account at Hotmail and Yahoo . . . . so he could have an e-mail address but also so he could use IM stuff . . . he dont know computers very well . . . . I also created a few profiles for him on various personals sites . . . . He wants to meet girls online from around here . . . anyways . . . I told him if he wants to be successful its gonna cost him some money . . . but makin' profiles was a first step . . . . he's thinkin' of gettin' a computer sumtime in the future . . . I wanted to go see Sin City yesterday . . . but was held over too late to catch the movie . . . I'll see it later on today . . . . anyways . . . after my friend Bobby left . . . I went to sleep for about 8 hrs . . . so from 1 to 9 roughly . . . I slept good today . . . then I got up and talked online with my buddie from Tahoe . . . Adam . . . . Hes kewl . . . . hes currently seein' this girl . . . her name is Brandi . . . she seem like a really nice girl . . . . anyways . . . the other nite I got a chance to chat with her . . . . and see her from her webcam . . . she seems to be a kewl girl . . . . then just earlier I got to say hi to Vicky . . . I met her awhile back . . . . she's in Austrailia . . . I hadnt talked to her in awhile . . . . she had to get ready to go out . . . . so anyways . . . thats been my what I've been up to . . . . until later . . . . see yaz . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a cool day, thanks again for helping me with my math! :)