Sunday, April 03, 2005

Latest News . . .

Alrighty . . . so Im sure everyone already knows about the Popes Death . . . he died yesterday . . . It seems to be a big deal . . . I guess he was a really great guy . . . Many ppl seem to have been affected by his death . . . anyways . . . moving on . . . I got a PS2 yesterday . . too bad it didnt work when I got it home . . Im gonna take it back . . . see if I can exchange it . . . My Dad also got an internet terminal thingy for me to work on . . . its running on Windows NT . . . I dont know how to get around the boot up program . . . Im gonna keep on askin' until I find someone who knows Win NT . . . Its my brothers b-day today . . . I need to get him something . . . ot was my best friends sisters b-day yesterday . . . I didnt get a chance to even call her and say Happy B-Day . . . I thinks I'll e-mail her . . . and say Happy Belated B-Day . . . better late than never . . . well . . I just finished an e-mail to her . . . I should send her a belated E-Card too . . . I'll do that maybe tomorrow . . LOL . . . anyways . . . work last nite was hard . . . i got barely any sleep yesterday . . . . like maybe 4 hrs . . . and then went to work . . . . we didnt even go to lunch until 2:30 Am . . . it was 3 AM b4 we were throwing our frieght . . . Im glad we had help last nite . . . we really needed it . . . . speaking of work I should be gettin ready for it . . . so until next post . . . Later . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you how his affected me...