Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Its Been Awhile . . . .

Well I havent posted for awhile but alot has happened . . . I'll start with explaining what happened Saturday night . . . or rather Sunday morning as I tried to leave work . . . . here's the situation . . . I've been told over and over again to work my scheduled shift at work . . . I was already running late . . . and a bale needed to be made . . . I had less than half a cart of cardboard . . . so I figured it was time to go home . . . well while I was cashing in a can at the redemption machine out front of the store JR rushes out and tells me I have to clock back in and finish my work . . . and that he was giving me a verbal . . . I told him . . . I didnt think he could talk to me that way when I was off the clock . . . and he said fine just go home and we'll talk about this in the office . . . well to cover my butt I did try and clock back in . . . as I was told . . . and the time clock would not let me . . . so I picked up a few things and waited around to see if Co-Manager Sherri might come in that day . . . I waited for about 1 hr . . . she didnt show so I went home . . . she was however there on Sunday Nite . . . so I got a chance to talk to her and tell her how worried I was that JR was going to try and get me terminated over this . . . I admitted to having made a mistake and told her I know now that the right thing to do would have been to make the bale and get rid of my cardboard and then go home . . . but I tell you what . . . from this point forward . . . I am not longer going to cut any overtime for them . . . If I stay they can pay me for it . . . anyways . . . However I did stay to help out Gary on Monday morning . . and he politely asked me to come in @ 10:45 on Wednesday night . . . I told him out of respect I stayed for him and I'll come in later cuz I appreciate him . . . unlike some others . . LOL . . . . anyways Sherri now knows what happened and so does Gary . . . I know I still am gonna have to face JR and I want William to know what happened too . . . Im goin' to ask them both how a coaching will affect my ability to move forward with the company . . . and explain to them both that I want an Career out of Walmart not just a job . . . . This incident is only a bump in the road . . . and I'll only become a better person from it . . :) . . . . I went out to breakfast the other day with my Dad . . . we went to Dennys . . . . it was kewl . . . and yesterday . . . Dad took Me, My bro, and My Sister and her kids to lunch . . . we had 2 nachos platters and 2 sampler platters . . . we went to DJs . . . my dad had a 25 dollar gift certificate from the owner . . . well 25 bux covered the whole meal . . . and we left a 5 dollar tip . . . so we all had a good meal . . later on the kidos came over to my house . . . by this time I had been up all day . . and all nite and all day again . . . so I let them play on the computer . . . or internet rather . . . and I passed out on the couch . . . well thats about all I got for right now . . .
Long entry this time . . . later . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: