Friday, April 01, 2005

Hello Readers . . .

Alright . . . so I got a couple of things to talk about today . . . In recent news . . . Yesterday . . . Terri Schiavo . . . she died yesterday . . . . I've already discussed this matter with a few ppl . . . my thoughts are . . . well first off Im glad its all over . . . Im glad that she has moved on to a better place . . . I don't really agree with the way she went though . . . I think its rather inhumane to have someone die by starvation . . . . without food or water . . . anyways moving on to better news . . . Google has done it again, GMail is now offering 2 Gigs of Mail . . . and its still free . . . . this doubles the capacity of the previous 1 Gig account . . . They are also adding many new features to their GMail account services . . . My thoughts . . . . 2 things really . . . . first off if they could double the 1 Gig account size . . . y do they have to keep the 10 Meg filesize cap on . . . why couldnt they increase it to 20 Megs . . . . second . . . i wonder how long they will be able to keep their services free . . . . sooner or later I could see them coming up with a pay service . . . just like everyone else does . . . . all these upgrades cost alot of money especially when you are on a scale as large as their customer base . . . . anyways . . . . for now . . . I'll continue to enjoy GMail for free . . . LOL . . . btw . . . I think Google is a great leader in invovation . . . . they offer many great services . . . . and continue to be inovative by offering new products and services . . . Yahoo is right behind Google . . . They are amazing too . . . . anyways enough of my random mumblings for today . . . until next post . . . God Bless . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Google is very innovative. They're also very good at spelling. :: cough, cough ::