Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Long Overdue Entry . . . .

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving . . . honestly the day after thanksgiving was pretty nice 4 me . . . I got out of work early . . . we (myself, my dad and my sister) went shopping . . . my sis picked up a bunch of presents for christmas . . . . my bro got some stuff for himself as well . . . a nice home theatre DVD system for only 80 bux . . . he got a bunch of kewl lookin' posters he put up around his living room too . . . . anyways . . . I got a nice DVD recorder machine . . . it rocks . . . . it records to any kind of media . . . DVDs and CDs . . . . Im not sure what Im gonna do with the other one I have . . . . I like the new one better . . . . I went to see "National Treasure" yesterday with my bro, my dad, and his ex wife . . . . my brother took us out to see it . . . . he was pretty tired afterwards . . . fell asleep over @ my place . . . I feel bad cuz I fell asleep too . . . and I was supposed to get him up for work . . . . I think he's still mad @ me . . . . It finally snowed up here the other day . . . snow is kewl . . . . I miss it . . . . I work out now with a couple of the guys from work once in awhile . . . I want to get around to doing it like 3 times a week or so . . . . I picked up a kewl game today for only like 10 bux . . . Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind . . . its supposed to be awesome . . . . I have yet to test it out . . . . Im gonna install it after writing all this stuff . . . . also I have to make some copies of a few recorded movies I have for my bro . . . . hes been waiting for them for awhile . . . . so I gotta get . . . . I'll write again soon . . . keep on reading . . . . and I'll keep on rambling . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: