Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Wzup . . . .

Hey all . . . whats new . . . . well . . . . I went to work out with a couple of the guys from work the other day . . . . it was kewl . . . . I was curling weights I didnt think I could . . . I was hurting yesterday tough so I took the day off from working out . . . . the last few nites . . . . One nite I did water . . . . the nite before that I was in Dairy . . . Dairy was kewl . . . except I screwed up on the milk . . . . oops . . . . oh well . . . . I got a package in the mail from my mom today . . . she sent a letter . . . I need to call her . . . shes been tryin' to get ahold of me . . . work has kept me so busy I havent had a chance to get back to her . . . . Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away . . . we are going over to my dads ex wifes house for Thanksgiving . . . everyone should be there . . . . it will be nice . . . . My dad just turned 58 the other day . . . . man . . . . hes doin' alright for his age . . . and takin' better care of himself . . . well . . . thats all I can think of to write for now . . . . I'll post again soon . . . . Later . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: