Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Is Over . . .

Well its official . . . we are heading into 2005 . . . Christmas was a big success . . . . Everyone loved their presents . . . . Im glad . . . it was nice to be with family yesterday . . . Harley liked his tools that I got him . . . my Dad likes his electronic tape measurer . . . . we had to get a 9 volt battery for that thing . . . it works really good though . . . . just point the laser and click . . . and instant measurement . . . . my sister Christine . . . . she really liked the Jewelry box I got for her . . . and my dads ex-wife Jan just loved the 5.1 Surround sound speaker system I got for her . . . overall Christmas was great . . . I still have lots of leftovers . . . Harley asked me if I was deprived of food as a child cuz I always buy so much food whenever I have anyone over . . . I would rather have an overabundance than be short and not have enough . . LOL . . . . you know I only finished my Christmas shopping the week b4 Christmas . . . I think I did pretty good . . . . what really hurts right now is tryin' to get back on track . . . financially that is . . . Christmas always puts me back . . . oh well . . . twas the season . . . . it only comes once a year . . . LOL . . . . well I hope you all have a Happy New Year . . . until then take care . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lodi outlet Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament ideas. Please visit lodi outlet

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the posts. custom christmas ornaments Each Christmas ornament is professionally laser engraved with 3 to 6 family members' first names. Please visit custom christmas ornaments