Monday, December 13, 2004

Long time no post . . . .

Alright . . . last week I went to see Blade Trinity . . . . that movie rox . . . . If you liked the first and second Blade movies . . . You'll love this one . . . The special effects were amazing . . . very well done . . . . I bought a bunch of DVD-Rs for recording my movies to . . . . I was running out of DVD-RW disc . . . and Staples had Teon DVD-R disc on sale for like 5 bux . . . . it was a steal . . . . I got like 20 bux worth . . . . Right now Im recording "Joe Somebody" . . . . My DVR player recorded it yesterday . . . Im recording it to DVD now . . . then I'll add "Rollerball" to it . . . and finalize the Disc . . . . Work sux . . . . with the Holidayz here . . . its really a mess . . . . I havent even done any Christmas shopping yet . . . I dont got much extra cash this yr for X-Mas . . . Santas kinda poor this year . . . Spent his money elsewhere . . . . LOL . . . . well enough of my ranting for now . . . . I'll check back again and write more later . . . if you so feel check out this kewl website I found . . . . you can read some pretty funny stuff here . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: