Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Whats New . . .

Ok . . to start off . . . yesterday was fun . . . Regis Philbin got a new cell phone . . Kelly Ripa had to show him how to use it . . it was hilarious . . she showed him that he could take video on his phone . . and Gelman even made a comment that Regis would never figure out which button to push to snap a picture . . . . it was funny . . . . . well I worked on my lawn this weekend . . its looking good . . . yesterday I had DirecTV hook up in my room . . . it was really quick and easy . . . Im very glad it worked out so well . . . I went over to my sisters to hook up her computer . . . its working now . . . the scanner and everything . . . only internet isnt hooked up yet . . . anyways . . . the satellite's hooked up to my TiVo . . . I can watch and record my favorite shows now . . . awesome . . . anyways . . thats all I got for now . . . until next post . . lata . . .

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own post about it