Friday, April 07, 2006

Lots of Fun . . . .

Ok so yesterday . . . lots of fun . . like the title says . . . Im gonna be posting pictures of my adventures from yesterday on my MoBlog . . . anyways . . . yesterday I decided I wanted to start Spring Cleaning . . . starting with my yard . . . I went outside to start up the mower . . . unfortunately for me . . sitting outside all year . . it didnt want to start up . . . I called up my dad to let him know it wasnt working . . he said hed work on it today . . check the spark plug and clean it . . . and work on the mower . . . so anyways . . . yesterday . . . We(My Family and I) went to the park . . this was fun . . . we fed the geese and the ducks . . and went for a walk . . when I got home I had only about an hr and a half before work . . . what did I do . . I didnt rest . . . I went right to work rearanging furniture and moving it so I could vaccuum the living room . . . it looks so much better now . . . I was so tired last nite though at work . . . Today I went out to check if the mower was working. . . my dad didnt get a chance to work on it yet . . . but I got to borrow my brothers mower that started up on the first try . . . I mowed his lawn and myne . . he came over and used the weed eater to cut back the edges for me . . that was kewl of him . . . well anyways . . . Im gonna upload some new pix from yesterday on my MoBlog . . . be sure to visit it . . lol . . . until next post . . . lata . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: