Saturday, March 25, 2006

Yesterdays Events

Ok so yesterday I was an interesting day . . . First off I went to Staples . . . had to make a copy of a mail in rebate form . . . picked up some DVD-R's while I was there and a couple of magazines . . . only to find out that one of the magazines I picked up I already had @ home . . . sux for me . . Im gonna see if I can take it back . . . Last nite I watched Deal or No Deal . . . awesome show . . . I still think the one guy should have taken the 76,000 and left . . but he ended up with only 8 bux by the end of the game . . . the other lady didnt do much better she got 50 bux but still that wasnt very much when you could win a million . . . but thats how the game goes . . after that was Law and Order: SVU . . . good show I have to say . . . never really watched it before . . . but last nite was good . . . then was Conviction . . . thats a good show too . . . after that I had to get ready for work . . . I spent about 2 hrs this morning tryin' to clean up my Yahoo e-mail . . . too much spam and junkmail . . . wish there was an easier way to eliminate it all . . . Talked to Isaiah last nite . . hes gonna look into seein' if Cingular has a partner provider in this area for me . . . talked to Terri this morning . . . shes kewl . . . It's gonna be Korina's b-day in 8 Days . . . I have to find out if she's still livin' @ her moms or if she moved out . . . if she checks or e-mail @ all . . and if I can get her number from her brother(Adam) . . . missed him this morning . . . but I'll catch up with him lata . . . anyways . . . thats all for now . . . lata pplz . . . oh one last thing . . if you didnt already know . . . AOL has launched a new program . . In2TV . . . its kewl . . check it out . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: