Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Days Off . . . .

Well to start off . . . I'll start with my Friday . . since thats where my weekend started . . . I havent written anything since then . . . . Ok on that Friday, before I went to work that nite . . . I just so happened to be on one of my IM clients . . . on my list of friends, suddenly someone comes up that I havent talked to in a long time . . . when I start a conversation with that person they keep asking me if I know who they are . . . sadly its been so long I dont remember them . . . then they turn around and tell me they are Paris, by Paris they are reffering I assume to Paris Hilton since that is what the Icon next to their screen name was showing . . . I was in shock . . . I wrote back and said "For Realz, You are Paris Hilton" . . . then they signed off and I havent heard from them since . . oh well who knows it could have been her . . but in reality it could have just as easily been someone impersonating her . . . after all this is the internet . . . without seeing live video of her . . I wouldnt believe it anyways . . . well now that I've told that little story . . . on to my weekend . . . Monday nite line up on NBC was Deal or No Deal, followed by The Apprentice, and then a replay of the Pilot episode of Heist . . . Tuesday morning all over the news, and by that I mean on Fox News, was the Protest in France. This is because the french government passed a new law allowing employers to fire anyone under 26 for no reason at all . . . oh I forgot to mention I got an e-mail from Julia, a girl I met on the internet that lives in Russia . . . its so awesome to get e-mail from her . . . oh in other news . . my mom is finally gonna be getting a computer . . . I'll be able to send her pictures and e-mail her . . . and she can finally see some of the stuff I do online . . . that will be nice . . . yesterday I took the time to call just about everybody in my contact list on my cell phone . . that was kewl . . got to talk to alot of family . . . and a few friends . . . Today I uploaded a bunch of pictures to my MoBlog that I took yesterday . . .



I also got a hair cut yesterday . . . I have new pictures posted on most of my profiles . . . I may have missed a few but I'll update them all . . . well for now this is getting long . . . until next entry . . . lata . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: