Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today's Update . . .

Ok, I'll start off by going over my day off yesterday . . . I watched a movie my brother brought over on DVD . . it was Shawn of the Dead . . . man that movie is funny . . . Last nite, Monday nite . . . is a pretty nite for NBC . . their line up includes Deal or No Deal, The Apprentice(Which is in season 5 now I think), and Medium . . . I have TiVo'd all those programs so I can watch them @ my convience . . . Other than watching that movie yesterday I pretty much slept all day . . . This morning I was up early . . . I pretty much stayed up all nite last nite . . . first listening to Loveline . . then playin' with my computer in the living room . . . Earlier today I watched UltraViolet . . . awesome movie . . . yet another Vampire movie I'll eventually own . . . I went to Mc D's again today . . . seems that they aren't accepting debit or credit again . . what a pain in the ass . . . oh well their loss not myne . . . instead I ate @ Subway . . . I worked on my network earlier today . . and downloaded Mandriva not to long ago . . . gonna try it as soon as this post is done . . . American Idol was on tonite . . good thing I TiVo'd it . . . cuz I was sleeping when it was on . . . well for now . . I think this is good enough for an entry . . . lata . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: