Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Days Off . . .

Ok my first day off last week . . . I slept all day . . . nothing interesting there . . . . but on Tuesday . . . . I got to hang out with my sisters kids . . . . they came over to my house while she was @ work . . . . I fixed Spagetti for dinner . . . . still have a lil bit of it leftover . . . . We watched Fat Albert . . . . it was a good movie . . . and they played on my PS2 . . . . it keeps them busy . . . Cassi played the Sims . . . then they all took turns battling each other on Virtual Fighter 4 . . . Also I got my laundry done that day . . . Last nite on American Idol Anthony got sent home . . . . Carrie was almost cryin' when he got sent home . . . Last nite wasnt that bad @ work . . . it was actually alright . . . I worked aisle 7 . . . the Juice aisle . . . by the end of the nite . . . it all looked alright . . . I had a couple of empties . . . but I had filled up alot of stuff too . . . . . today I helped Nat again with her Math(for a little bit), I was pretty tired when I got home this morning and was helping her . . . . I just hope shes doin' alright . . . we are tryin' to raise her grade to @ least a C . . . I also called up my credit cards and negotiated with them about my APRs . . . I transfered most of my balances to BofA . . . . they are kewl . . . then Im gonna transfer everything to Capital One . . . who is awesome . . . . they are offering me a 2.99 percent APR on balance transfers . . . so Im gonna consolidate and transfer to them . . . . I mowed the lawn again today . . . hooray . . . I got PS2 Game . . . Enter the Matrix . . . . I also picked up a membership @ Gamestop . . . they are kewl . . . I got a new phone w/ an answering machine today . . . . hooray for me . . . well I have to get ready for work soon . . . . until next time I post . . . later . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: