Saturday, November 06, 2004

Arrrg . . . .

Well its official. . . . America has picked Bush . . . Im sorry for not keeping this thing updated very often . . .
I've just been busy @ work . . . its wearing me out already . . . I was watching Degrassi the other day on The-N . . . . Its a good show . . . also was watching MXC on SpikeTV the other day . . . that channel is kewl . . . work is killing me . . . last nite I had to go in late . . . to kill OT . . . and the result . . . we were behind all nite on the freight . . . . I got my new CPU the other day . . . doesnt matter though . . . I cant use it . . . the computer wont boot up with it . . . must have screwed up and got an incompatible processor . . . This laptop has gotten alot of use since I've lost the use of the desktop computer in my room . . . I put in an order for some DVD-R DVDs the other day . . . . when I get them I can start recording from my DVR to my DVD Recorder . . . make more room for recording stuff off the Satellite . . . Technology rules . . . Im a total techie junkie . . . keep on reading my post . . . and I'll keep writing . . . . Later . . . Dave . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: