Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's Halloween . . .

Hey everyone . . . what's up . . . I've got like 2 days to make up for so let me start off by saying last nite sucked at work . . . Nobody wanted to help me last nite . . . thats ok . . . we'll see how often I'll be helping them . . . . you know whats funny we had almost twice as much freight the nite before . . . and got out @ a decent time that day . . . . they are having this dress up costume contest going on @ work . . . did anyone catch that lunar eclipse a couple of dayz ago . . . I missed it . . . I'll have to wait until 2007 for the next one . . . Daylight savings was last nite . . . I ordered that CPU the other day . . . the one that I needed to get my computer back up and running . . .
its an AMD Athlon XP 2000+ . . . slightly better than my last chip that fried . . . I went grocery shopping yesterday . . . I spent about 85 bux . . . got alot of goodies . . . I ordered some more DVDs from Columbiahouse . . . I got the bill yesterday . . . they are not gonna send me the movies until I pay for them . . .
they are getting smarter . . LOL . . . I used to order from them all the time and tell them I would pay later . . .
which of course I always did . . . but @ my convience . . . not theirs . . . LOL . . . . Last nite for lunch I had chicken nuggets, fries, corn and pizza . . . cost me only a couple of bux too . . . plus a Sobe . . . Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween . . . Im recording "10 Thing I Hate About You" right now . . . I've got to record stuff so I can make space on my DVR . . . Lots of Halloween Movies on today . . . and very little recording time left on my DVR . . . Anyways enjoy the extra hr of sleep today . . . until next publishing . . . Later Everyone . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: