Thursday, March 24, 2005

Major Update Time . . .

Ok, so here is whats new . . . On American Idol, Mikalah Gordon just got voted off . . the poor girl . . she took it really well though . . . Next Tuesday is the next performance . . . All of my favorites are still in the game . . . Carrie, Bo, Constantine, Scott . . . its gonna be hard to choose when it gets down to the finals . . . Simon was quoted as predicting that Carrie would win and sell more records than any previous Idol . . . In other news . . . Fox is bringin' back on of my favorite shows . . . Tru Calling will be back on next week . . . . LOL . . . . lets see but thats not all . . . for anyone out there that knows me . . . I cleaned off my bed . . . LOL . . . Its nice to have a bed . . . that I can actually sleep in . . . LOL . . . now the mess is all over the rest of my room . . but at least I have a bed . . . now I have to try and clean the rest of my room . . . . hey check out this kewl site I found . . . its called 43 Things . . . . oh and in other news . . . I met this girl . . . her name is Natalie . . . shes really kewl . . . . I only have known her for about a week or so now . . but shes alot of fun . . . LOL . . . other than that . . . . oh . . . yeah . . . we are losing more ppl again @ work . . . . Julie is quitting next week . . . so is Jason . . . and Andrea is going to be moving to the cash office . . . . this all sucks . . . . we are supposed to get 3 new ppl . . . I dont believe it until I see it . . . anyways . . . not much else to talk about @ the moment . . . oh Fox is premiering a new show called Life On A Stick . . . its pretty funny . . . . oh yeah and Im working on updating my web page . . . we'll see how that turns out . . . anyways until next time . . . happy reading . . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: