Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Second Post of the New Year . . .

How the hell are you everyone??? This is only my second post of the year . . . I'm doing great . . . the only thing that bothers me so far this year is the slightly disturbin' fact that my brother was harassin' some of my friends online the other day . . . I haven't gotten a chance to find out what was goin' on yet . . . I work tonite so I'll probably catch up with him tomorrow sometime . . . in any case I want to find out what the heck was goin' on . . . anyways . . . I had the last two days off from work . . so I've been home workin' on my computer . . . I downloaded and installed Fedora Core 3 on a spare 20 Gig HD that I have . . . I spent the last day or so configuring the thing to work . . . there are still a couple of things I would like to get working . . . for one . . . I would like to learn how to get PC games working on it . . . the other thing . . . right now I'm hardwired into the network . . . I need to learn how to set up my WiFi . . . but other than that . . . I've got all my web browsers work in' . . . Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, and even Konqueror . . .I got Flash installed, Java, and even a movie player plugin installed . . . I have Yahoo Messenger configured and working . . . only thing . . . I need to check and see if I can burn CDs . . . and watch DVD movies . . . haven't had time to check those yet . . . anyways . . . I have to get ready for work soon . . . I'll keep on postin' . . . even if you don't keep on reading . . LOL . . . until next post . . . good-bye . . .

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: